1) The Auto-mobile Unlimited Pass allows you to enjoy unlimited Auto-mobile trips of 30 minutes or less for a whole month for free. Your trips become billable starting on the 31st minute.
2) Free Auto-mobile trips apply to the first billable 30 minutes of your trip. You remain eligible to all other credits that may apply when you use an Auto-mobile : 30 free minutes to get to the vehicle once it has been blocked (not invoiced), credit of up to 15 minutes for snow removal, 20 free minutes when you stop for gas (see conditions).
3) Consecutive use of vehicles: in order to enjoy the 30 free minutes of use, you must allow for a period of 45 minutes after the end of a trip before blocking or using a vehicle once more. The same time limit applies for a successive use of the same vehicle by a cosubscriber or an authorized driver working for the same employer.
4) The Auto-mobile Unlimited Pass is offered at $25 for the subscribers to the Value Extra Plan. For the subscribers to other packages, you can get it for as little as:
Auto-mobile free basic subscription plan :$50/month
Open Plan subscribers: $50/month
Value and Value Plus Plan subscribers : $40/month
5) The use of a pass may be suspended with no credit, reimbursement or extension of the validity period in case of non-compliance with the terms of the Membership Contract and the Rules & Regulations for the use of vehicles (late payment, balance in excess of $500, debit failure, etc.).
How to obtain an Auto-mobile Unlimited Pass
6) If you haven’t joined Communauto yet, get your Auto-mobile Unlimited Pass by signing up online.
7) If you already are a client at Communauto, log on to your personal account and locate the Auto-mobile Unlimited in the Personal information section of your member profile.
8) You can purchase an Auto-mobile Unlimited Pass at any time during a month. Your pass is effective immediately or on the date / time of your choosing. Repeat if you want to immediately obtain passes for the following months. They will be charged by the unit and at their starting date.
9) You can cancel a pass at any moment, given its starting date / time is not passed.
10) Once the starting date/time has passed, it is not possible to cancel a pass or get a refund.
11) Communauto reserves the right to change its rates prices and / or terms and conditions at any time using a 30-day notice. If the Member can refuse this modification by terminating the contract, by sending a written notice to that effect no later than 30 days following the entry into force of the amendment.